Top 10 Best Smart Hub 
Are you looking for the Best Smart Hub. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 47815 reviews available online for Smart Hub. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Smart Hub
|1||Philips Hue Smart Hub (Compatible with Amazon Alexa||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Aqara Smart Hub M2||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SAMSUNG GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings Hub||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sengled Smart Hub For Use with Sengled Smart Products Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant and IFTTT Z02-hub Smart Hub White 1 Pack||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Aeotec Smart Home Hub||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub - Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Sengled Use Products, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Lockly PGH200 Secure Link Wi-Fi Smart Hub - ETL Certified - Works with All Lockly Smart Locks - Compatible with All USB Power Ports - Plug and Play Install||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Smart Hub Reviews
We have checked about 47815 reviews for smart hub. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Philips Hue Smart Hub Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant
- Aqara Smart Hub M2, Smart Home Bridge For Alarm System, IR Remote Control, Home Automation, Supports Alexa...
- SAMSUNG GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings Hub, White
- Sengled Smart Hub For Use with Sengled Smart Products Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant and IFTTT...
- Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway, Compatible with Alexa, Google...
- SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
- Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 4 A19 White Smart Bulbs and 1 Hub...
- Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control, Model MYQ-G0301, Old...
- Sengled Use Products, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, Homekit, Siri, E39-G8C Smart Hub, 1...
- Lockly PGH200 Secure Link Wi-Fi Smart Hub | ETL Certified | Works with All Lockly Smart Locks | Compatible...
1. Philips Hue Smart Hub (Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Voice activated: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.
- Control your smart lights from anywhere: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home.
- Fully automate your smart home: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers).
- Expand your ecosystem: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- Cross-device compatibility: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
2. Aqara Smart Hub M2
- NOTES: Aqara Hub M2 requires a secured 2.
- 360° Infrared Control: Control your existing IR devices such as fans, air conditioners, TVs from any part of your room by voice and via home automations (indoor use only).
- Ethernet RJ45 Port & USB Power: Wired connection via Ethernet RJ45 for extra stability and lower response time.
- Home Automation and Alarm System: Works with all Aqara devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system.
- All-Round Compatibility: The Aqara Hub M2 makes your Aqara devices compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants.
3. SAMSUNG GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings Hub
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more.
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant.
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided on boarding for easier setup.
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up.
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
4. Sengled Smart Hub For Use with Sengled Smart Products Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant and IFTTT Z02-hub Smart Hub White 1 Pack
- Connect your home: The brains of the Sengled Element system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Element devices with the hub.
- Home automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Element smart LEDs and plugs to the hub, then automate.
- Voice control: A hub is required to to use your voice assistant.
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled Element devices using the free Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.
- Easy onboarding: Use the in-app guided setup to get started.
5. Aeotec Smart Home Hub
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices – over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands – including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more.
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed.
- Control via app and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app.
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols.
6. SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication.
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing.
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices.
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage.
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more, Range: More than 50 to 100-feet, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V).
7. Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit
- California Sku
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Enhance your home with soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are.
- Each kit contains 4 Philips Hue White A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans ); Philips Hue Hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your WiFi; three-year warrantee.
- To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub.
- Light appearance: 2700 kelvin .
- Philips Hue White Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 Bulbs and 1 Bridge, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant).
- Does not ship to California
8. Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub – Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control
- Smart garage control open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone through the myQ App.
- Universal – Easy-to-add functionality to upgrade your existing garage door opener.
- The requirements needed to start – a router with 2.
- Simple setup: Wireless install with easy step by step instructions provided in the myQ App means you’ll be able to enjoy smart garage control in minutes.
- Guest access: Securely invite up to three people to control your garage with the myQ guest feature (Note: Not intended for guests under the age of 13).
- Smart collaboration: Linking your myQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT is free for a limited time.
- Core features: Opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are included with myQ App at no additional charge.
9. Sengled Use Products
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub.
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up.
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate.
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa, Google Assistant or HomeKit-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories.
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.
10. Lockly PGH200 Secure Link Wi-Fi Smart Hub - ETL Certified - Works with All Lockly Smart Locks - Compatible with All USB Power Ports - Plug and Play Install
- ADDS WIFI – Compatible with all Lockly Smart Locks – Adds Wifi Management Capability to Lockly Bluetooth Locks.
- EASY TO SET UP – Plug and set up via existing iOS and Android App for Lockly.
- DOOR SENSOR – Receive push notifications when the door is opened or close with our included Door Sensor.
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE PLAY – Enable voice recognition functions of your smart lock with this Smart Hub.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT – Remotely manage and unlock your door for your guests from anywhere in the world.
Smart Hub Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Smart Hub stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Smart Hub in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Smart Hub for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Smart Hub Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Smart Hub in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Smart Hub currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Smart Hub based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Smart Hub before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Smart Hub they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Smart Hub, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Smart Hub before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Smart Hub will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Smart Hub if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Smart Hub on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.